Tuesday, February 14, 2006

St. Valentines Day........

I miss passing out Valentines at school. It was so fun. All the little treats we would get. The little card holder you would make out of a shoe box. Or just the plain brown paper bag that I would sit on my desk hoping the boy that I thought was cute would put a special card in my bag. Walking through the aisles being sure that I would put my SPECIAL card in the cutest boys bag without him seeing me. And then looking at all of them when you get home and cherishing the special ones. It was the best feeling to find out that the cute boy DID put a special little note on your card, even though he probably put them on all the girls cards! Being a shy girl in elementary school, that was a very special day for me. I could express my feelings for others on those delicate heart shaped cards with the colorful cartoon characters on them! It was the best.........

No comments: